Please ensure you read the guidance above in full, the below is only a brief description:
At Redlands we expect that all pupils wear:
- Red sweatshirt (school colour) or cardigan with the current school’s logo clearly displayed on them.
- White polo shirts, blouses or shirts.
- Black trousers, knee length skirts/shorts or pinafore dresses. (No skater skirts, jeans, fashion trousers, jeggings, leggings, combat trousers with zips or outside pockets, joggers or any items with logos)
- Black Tights (No stripy or bright coloured tights)
- Red and White gingham dresses only (summer months).
- Black school shoes/boots only (no trainers with visible logos or fashion boots with heels) Wellingtons or logo trainers should be changed on arrival at school.
Redlands PE Kit
P.E. Kit should be in a suitable, clearly labelled bag.
- A white round neck plain t-shirt;
- A pair of black shorts, jogging bottoms or leggings;
- A black unbranded hoodie;
- A pair of trainers;
- Long hair should be worn tied back.
- Earrings should ideally be removed for the day/lesson or covered with surgical tape (to be supplied by the parents) Please Note: The school are unable to help children to take out/put in earrings.
Please make sure that PE kits are in school at all times
Wellies and a "coverall" for art should also be in school at all times